As the mobile space continues to grow, more and more businesses are developing mobile applications for
their consumers. The challenge of this though is that developing mobile software is quite different from
developing software for a traditional computer. As such, a software application developer for mobile computing has to consider a number of tradeoffs when developing apps.
For this Assignment, you will identify and evaluate these tradeoffs, and recommend steps for balancing them so you still produce a quality app.
To prepare for this Assignment
· Review your Weekly Learning Resources with a focus on mobile computing
· Research mobile application development
· Identify the tradeoffs you must consider when developing a mobile application
· Reflect on each tradeoff and the steps you need to take in order to still produce a high quality application
To complete this Assignment∫
Submit a 3 – 4 paragraph paper in which you address the following:
· Analyse the tradeoffs needed in order to develop mobile applications.
· Evaluate each tradeoff based on its effects on application development and the quality of the end product.
· Recommend steps to balance these tradeoffs so that you still produce a high quality application.
· Fully state and justify any choices, assumptions or claims that you make using the suggested Learning Resources for this Week and/or your own research.
Your document should have 3 – 4 paragraphs (not including the list of works cited), but it is the quality of the answer that matters, not the number of words. Cite and reference all sources use the Harvard Liverpool