1) Be able to name and discuss the steps in the selection process.
2)Be able to explain why criteria development is an important part of the selection process.
3) Give examples of types of criteria that can be developed.
4) Describe the advantages and disadvantages of internal and external candidates.
5) Explain the various types of interviews and interview questions.
6)Discuss interview methods and potential mistakes in interviewing candidates.
7) Explain the interview process.
8) Explain the types of tests that can be administered as part of the selection process.
9) Be able to discuss the types of selection models.
10) Explain the steps in making the offer to the candidate.
11) Explain the four steps involved when training an employee.
12) Be able to explain and give examples of the types of training that can be offered within an organization.
13) Explain the types of training delivery methods.
14) Be able to design a training program framework.
15) Understand the uses and applications of a career development program.