Analyze the relationships among CONPLAN, NIMS, and ICS.
- Differentiate between CONPLAN, NIMS, and ICS, and explain how to apply the role of each to interagency relationships.
- Examine and explain the following relationships and provide examples to support your findings.
- CONPLAN and NIMS
- NIMS and ICS
- ICS and CONPLAN,
- CONPLAN, NIMS, and ICS.
You may consult the Library, your textbook, the internet, other course material, and any other outside resources in supporting your task.
PowerPoint Formatting Directions:
- Use one basic slide design and layout.
- Limit slides to between 6 and 8 lines of content.
- You may use pictures, charts and graphs to supplement your material as long as they do not take up the entire slide.
- Use bullets for your main points.
- Use speaker notes to explain what is being discussed in the bullet points as though you are presenting to an audience.
- To learn more about using speaker notes, open PowerPoint and press F1. In the search box, type “create notes” and press Enter. The related topics on notes appear.
- The presentation should contain a cover slide and a list of references in APA style
- .CJ307: Crisis Management in Terrorist Attacks and Disasters Checklist for the Unit 8: Assignment 2 Criteria: Ask yourself the following questions. Not Yet Yes Content Did you identify the role of CONPLAN, NIMS , and ICS? For CONPLAN, NIMS , and ICS, did you describe their purpose, how they were formed, and how they work together? Did you explain how to apply the role of CONPLAN, NIMS , and ICS to interagency relationships? Did you examine and explain the following relationships? CONPLAN and NIMS, NIMS and ICS, ICS and CONPLAN, CONPLAN, NIMS, and ICS. Research Is your research current ? Did you discuss all the required areas in a substantive manner? Did you use at least three c redible sources? Quality Is your content complete enough to address the topic and questions? Is there a logical flow to your ideas? Did you present the material in a clear and concise manner to provide easy readability? Format Did you prepare your presentation in Microsoft ® PowerPoint ®? Did you label your file correctly? Did you use APA format to cite your sources? Did you check your document for grammar and spelling? Does your Assignment fulfill the length requirements?