You need to configure your router at your job. Imagine you are using a Linux terminal.
- Describe what you would do in order to configure the router with the following settings:
- Configure the hostname to be _router
- How would the prompt look from that point forward?
- Set the password in privileged mode to
- Put the command into effect
- Turn on automatic IP routing
- Put the command into effect.
When you are done with that, explain what else you might need to do when configuring a router and what could be done to make the process quicker.
Please submit your assignment.
Adhere to APA formatting and reference guidelines when writing your response. Additionally, your response should be free of grammatical errors, use complete sentences, and give specific details to support statements.
- Posted: 4 years ago
- Due: 08/02/2016
- Budget: $3