1. What are global attributes?
2. What are local attributes?
3. What does the hidden attribute do?
4. Using the b, u, and i elements is generally frowned upon. So why does the W3C include them in
their HTML5 standard?
5. With previous versions of HTM, the doctype element included information that specified the version
of HTML that was being used. Without a version number, how do browsers know that
html> indicates HTML5?
6. For the meta robots element, what is the purpose of the noindex value?
7. For the meta robots element, what is the purpose of the nofollow value?
8. This exercise exposes you to search engine optimization (SEO) strategies. Search the Internet for