1) Using the concept ofArray List, write a Java application that handlesreceiving and issuing goods to a warehouse Inventory Control. Thesystem will ask the user to choose if he wants to receive a list ofitems, issue a list of items, get statistics, or exit the program.You need to have at least two classes for the application, classITEM that has 4 instance variables (Item ID, Description,Origin (as from which country did that item comefrom), and quantity) plus all the setters andgetters, and class DRIVER that contains the main.
The system will initially ask you to press 1 for receiving alist, press 2 for issuing a list, press 3 to show statistics, orpress 0 to exit.
· If youpressed one, you will be asked to fill another array-list with alist of (description, origin, quantity) of the goods you want toreceive, and then this list will be compared to the original listyou already have, If the item is already available in your list,just add the quantity, if not, add the item to your list as a newentity with a new ID.
· If youpressed 2, you will be asked to fill another array-list with a listof (description, origin, quantity) of the goods you want to issue,and then this list will be compared to your original list to see ifyou have this item, and a sufficient quantity. If the Item is notthere, a message will be displayed to say that the Item isn’tavailable, also a message will be displayed in case of insufficientquantity to say so. If the user asked to take all the quantity of acertain item, then this item should be removed from the list.
· If youpressed 3, a table will be printed as shown below:
ID Description Origin Quantity
1 Mango India 100
2 Apple USA 500
· Bypressing 0, you will exit the system.