2. In the following line, document is a(n) ________ which resides in the computers memory and contains information used by the script. document.writeln(“Hello World”);
3. In the following line, writeln is a ________ which performs a task or action in the script. document.writeln(“Hello World”);
4. The line window.alert(“Hello world”) will display output in ________.
5. _______________ is a predefined dialog box for getting input from the user.
7. You use the /*…*/ syntax for a ______________.
8. You use the ______ operator to assign a value to a variable.
9. What is the value of the expression (3 + ( 5 + 4 ) * 7 + 4 ) / 5?
10. To convert a string to an integer, use the _______________ function.