1. Explain the difference between formal parameters and actual parameters.
2. How does Java transmit data by means of parameters?
3. Define a methodsum. This method expects two integers as parameters and returns the sum of the numbers ranging from the first integer to the second one.
4. What is the purpose of local variables?
5. What are the lifetimes of an instance variable, a local variable, and a parameter?
6. What is shadowing? Give an example and describe the problems that shadowing might cause in a program.