1. Compare how thee two bird sites use multimedia
• https://www.audubon.org/birds – National Audobon Society
• http://www.allaboutbirds.org/Page.aspx?pid=1189 – Cornell Lab or Ornithology
2. What tips can you give to developers on how they should develop multimedia for users? You do not need to be an expert to answer this because you are a user! Are there any issues with viewing the multimedia across different browsers and if so what are the issues?
3. Identify one program that is used to create multimedia (sound, video, animation). Provide information about the program, where to get it, the company, cost, hardware and software requirements, advantages and disadvantages, links to samples.
4. Watch 1 tutorial, which may be on YouTube or their site. Describe in general the features of the program. What formats does the program save the files in?
5. Read the privacy and service policies on Flickr. What is the site and who owns it? How do they protect copyright for the end users?
6. What are some of the copyright issues today with respect for multimedia? What laws are in place nationally and at the state level?